Thursday, December 31, 2009

Richmond Rd

I haven't blogged for a few weeks so I'm having a bit of a retrospective. This is a December post in January!! I walk a lot with Bunny, my dog, and can get a bit bored with the local scenery so we ventured into Ponsonby. It was so nice in the crazy build up to Christmas, to take some time out to enjoy new sights and sounds and to wander on a beautiful day. As Bunny and I walked together, I had such a feeling of peace and genuine happiness.... a feeling of well being, that all is good with the world! Here are some of the things that caught my eye as we meandered down Richmond Rd.














Love the slightly derelict Tongan church.

Still majestic in a crumbling, faded kind of way.



Love this orange Fiat.... such an awesome colour and model!!








Love Flotsam and Jetsam..... full of eclectic, vintage finds.


Love Bunny.... who was completely exhausted but happy with our walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails